Thursday 20 December 2018

THE PAPER SHELTER BLOG HOP COMMENT WINNER


Hi Everybody!

I hope you enjoyed the blog hop!  Thank you so much to everyone who shared in the celebrations with us, and a special thank you to everyone who left a comment on my post.  

This was the first Blog Hop I participated in as a Design Team member, and I must be honest, I found it incredibly difficult to settle for only one comment winner ☹️.  I truly wish that each and every one of you could be honoured and win an image.  Alas... I can only award one winner, and my chosen winner is...


Congratulations Lillian!!!  You'll find all your instructions on the challenge blog.  Thank you so much for your visit and the lovely comment you left on my post!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!