Saturday 22 December 2018

OLIVER STUDYING


My nephew is doing a degree in Maths, and I am in awe of the kind of brain that could, and would want to do that!

The image on this card for him is from Lili of the Valley.  It's called Oliver Studying, and I have coloured the image with markers.  I used a Tim Holtz brick stencil and Distress Ink to create the wall behind him.

My papers are from the KaiserCraft Documented pack.  The little wooden goodies are also KaiserCraft.  The sentiment is Dovecraft, and the little mini books are Houseworks Ltd miniatures.

To add a dash of maths to the card, I created and measured a few angles between papers.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I needed to be reminded how to use a Protractor accurately!!  Pathetic!




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #233: Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #265: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge #58: Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Another paper work of art!! Fabulous finishing touches too. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, fabulous layers. The image is wonderfully coloured and the mini embellishments look fantastic.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! LOVE those little books!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love all the layers and little embellishments love the books
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Everything works together so perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!