Wednesday 18 September 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #448



It's challenge time at Penny's again, and we have two fantastic sponsors this week:



and



The team are showcasing images from Little Blue Button Stamps.  These images will always be dear to my heart, because they were the first I ever used as a Penny's team member, and Charlie has remained my favourite LBBS character.


I've used Happy Charlie on my card.

I've coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.

My papers are from the Stamperia Lilac Flowers pack - one of my favourites!  I distressed and inked all the edges.  I've used an assortment of flowers, including KaiserCraft, Green Tara, Petaloo and 49 and Market.  I've added a few pearls and a beautiful sheer ribbon.



Our challenge is Anything Goes, and it's a wonderful opportunity to win one of our super prizes.  To see what the rest of the team have created, just click on our banner at the top of the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #09: Anything Goes

Crafting Happiness Challenge #14: Layers
Allsorts Challenge #537: Anything Goes with a twist (heading home!)
Star Stampz Challenge #2: Ribbon, lace, twine, cord (I've used Ribbon)

Crafter's Castle September Challenge #21: Anything Goes + Back to School

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful Linda - love the lilac, purple colours and the hair is coloured pefectly - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Linda, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card. My favourite colours. The image is so sweet. Her hair is incredible and I love all the flowers your used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet image and lovely colour palette, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! What a fabulous card! I love all the layers and colors and that sweet image! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful floral accents and the sweet image. Noqw, if only I had a spring in my step like that! :-) Love it, Linda.
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project. Image coloured so beautifully and so much gorgeous detail on your Card. Love it and great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/




    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Linda. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project! Cute image, and love the layered torn looking papers. Sorry I'm late commenting. We moved last week, and I just got my computer hooked up today. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!