Thursday 27 February 2020

CONIE FONG'S SWEET ANNABELLE

 
I have had the privilege to create a few cards over the last few weeks, using images from Conie Fong Art, as part of the Guest Designing team.  This gorgeous image is called Sweet Annabelle.


I have coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.

I've placed a sheet of corrugated paper onto my card base and then the pink paper onto that.  The pink paper is from the Mintay Secret Place paper pack.  I've torn the corners off, leaving the edges rough.

The white swirls are Anna Belle.  My flowers are 49 and Market.  I've also added a few pearls.




There's always lots to see and admire in the Conie Fong Art Facebook group, so be sure to pop in for a look.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Conie Fong, Gloria Shirr and the team at Conie Fong Art, for allowing me to create with these gorgeous images for the last two months.

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge #2: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #72: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 17-29th: Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges Challenge #219: Hand Coloured Image
Love To Craft Challenge #43: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured. I like how you have used the spelllbinders die cut to show her off. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby vintage feel, the way you've got the corrugated card stock showing, and that image is so sweet. Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft. XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL card Linda!

    CONGRATULATIONS on being in the Top 3 at Incy Wincy :)
    https://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-2-16-hand-coloured-images.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!