Monday 3 February 2020

PAPER NEST DOLLS: LOVE LETTER AVERY


With Valentine's Day approaching, I've created a Valentine's Day card using Love Letter Avery from Paper Nest Dolls.  I've coloured her with markers.


My papers are from two Maja Design paper packs: Vintage Baby, and Coffee in the Arbour.  I've distressed all the paper edges and inked them with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide. The sentiment stamp is SC Design and I've used a Creative Dies tag die to cut it out.

I've added a strip of lace and some cheesecloth behind the image.  My flowers are Green Tara and 49 and Market, and the pretty corner is Prima resin.




If you'd like to see more of these adorable images, join us in our Facebook group, where you'll get lots of inspiration.

Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 619: Valentines
Crafty Catz Challenge #491: Anything Goes + Favourite colours (pink & brown - actually, anything plus brown!)
The Library Challenge #51: Romeo & Juliet (the story)
Gem of a Challenge Week 3: Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #235: Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle Challenge #26: Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. a lovely card with your colouring and papers, thanks for sharing at Crafty catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I haven't been to visit in a while, I see you have been very busy as usual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Love all the layers and everything. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Love LOVE this card!!! I love the colors, the layers, the embellishments and elements and EVERYTHING!!! It came together so beautifully! I see you haven't entered it in Crafter's Castle challenge but I hope you do :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is amazing!!! Lots of wonderful details to look at and it has that shabby chic look that's so charming! Thanks for linking to TCCC blog! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love all the layers, the colours and the sweet Avery. Everyone loves happy mail :-)
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifully coloured - especially the hair - and great shabby-chic design. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling image and I love your coloring. Awesome card and design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image.. Cute card 😊thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my....I love Love LOVE this!!! So cute and I love the colors and the distressed layers and flowers! It all came together so perfectly! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!