Sunday 2 February 2020

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD FEBRUARY CHALLENGE #2: ANYTHING GOES

https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

It's time for a new challenge at Morgan's Artworld, and we have a few gorgeous images to showcase this month!


 This is Fantasy Fae Digi Stamp 25.  I have coloured the image with markers.  


As with most of these gorgeous images, I tend to want to keep my cards a little cleaner and simpler than I normally would, because they're quite detailed.  I've gone with papers from the DCWV French Whites pack, and the Ciao Bella The Sound of Winter pack.  

I've added a strip of Birch Creative lace and a lazer cut corner.  The corner was actually part of a rectangular frame from Make It Crafty, that I cut into pieces, and then sprayed with white Gesso.

My flowers are Prima.



We have lots of Morgan's Artworld inspiration to see in our Facebook group, so join us there to have a look.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/848616968526756/

Or use this link to head directly to the store:

https://creativeartdesignstudio.ecwid.com/

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Très jolie carte et superbe coloration de l'image,
    je suis sous le charme.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! With just the right amount of embellies so that the focus is the main image which you coloured beautifully. I'm always in awe of your colouring, Linda. It's magnificent!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous image, love the background! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good Luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!