Friday 27 March 2020

THUMBS UP KID


When KennyK closed their doors, I went on a panic driven shopping spree.  I now have almost all their images, but haven't yet used quite a few of them.

This one is called Thumbs Up Kid.  I have coloured the image with markers.  My paper is from the Ella & Viv Graffiti Kit, and to that I've added 2 sentiment stickers.  I thought anything else would spoil the illusion of him popping through the hole in the wall, so I've left it at that.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda


2 comments:

  1. So cheerful and happy card! Thank you, dear Linda, for joining the challenge at Creative Knockouts that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Great job coloring. Your card is super cute. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog. ~Tracy, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!