Thursday 14 May 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE: VERONICA SAGE


We have a brand new release of beautiful Flower Girls happening at Digi Doodle Studios later this week. 


This is Veronica Sage.

I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts oval die to cut her out.  I've used another of the dies in the set to cut out the sentiment, which is a Stampendous! stamp.

My papers are from the Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics pack.  I have distressed all the edges.

I've added a piece of cheesecloth and a strip of lace, as well as a little doily, crocheted by my Mum.  I've cut the doily in half and laid the two halves next to each other.

My flowers are Prima and the enamel dots are Carta Bella.




We're showing off the beautiful New Release all week long in our Facebook group, so pop along for a look.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/digidoodlestudios/

Don't forget we have our monthly blog challenge running, and it's a great opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own.

http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #48: Anything Goes + Nature
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #119: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door May 12th: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 10: Anything Goes

Creative Moments Challenge 190: Anything Goes + Spring Has Sprung


2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I like this image.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but things have been crazy lately, haven’t they!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!