Sunday 17 May 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS YASMIN


This is one of those images that takes your breath away when you first see her.  Well, she certainly has that effect on me!  Her name is Yasmin.


I have coloured the image with markers and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut her out.

Behind the image is a Spellbinders die cut elaborate frame.  My paper is from the DCWV French Whites paper pack.

The sentiment is an Ultimate Crafts stamp and I've used another Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out.  I then used a marker to ink the edges.

My flowers are 49 and Market.  The pearl blossoms are Blossoms by Vivaldi and the random pearls are Dovecraft.  I've also added a thin strip of lace and tied a bow with it.





You can find the Digi Doodle Studios store here:


We share loads od inspiration, using these adorable images, in our Facebook group, so join us there to see more:


Thanks so much for your visit today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #506: Anything Goes + Outdoors
Dream Valley Challenge #225: Favourite Colours (Pinks and purples)
Love To Craft Challenge #46: Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge #251: Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Try It On Tuesday: Lovely Ladies

8 comments:

  1. Another cutie with gorgeous coloring. Beautiful colors and sentiment. Incredible details. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty and I love the colour combo. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly is beautiful, Linda, as is your card. I know I've told you a gazillion times, at least :-), but I love your colouring. You make your images come alive. Gorgeous!
    Have a great week, and stay safe and well.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! Lovely color combo.

    I love the story about sunflowers you shared in your comment on my blog. Thank you.

    Stay safe,

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card with lovely embellishments surrounding your sweet lady.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    Debbie
    Dream Valley DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!