Saturday 16 May 2020

PAPER NEST DOLLS BIG HAIR AMARA


Isn't she spectacular!!!

This image from Paper Nest Dolls is called Big Hair Amara.  I absolutely love her big hair, and the fact that she comes with a kitty companion makes her even more wonderful!


I have coloured the image with markers and then cut it out with a blade.  I had intended on ice cutting a circle around her, but I wasn't happy with the colour I'd chosen for her her background.

My papers are from the Ciao Bella Broccato Estense paper pack.  The sentiment is an Apple Blossom stamp and I've used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

I've added a strip of 49 and Market lace and Green Tara flowers, Pink Fresh Studio enamel dots and Dress It Up button paw hearts.




There are loads of cuties available at the Paper Nest Dolls store, and more to see in the Facebook Group, so pop along to see.

Thanks for visiting today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge 166: Ladies

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #555: Birthday
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #121: Birthday
QKR Stampede Challenge #398: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 18: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh my another cute image and cat. Your coloring is always AMAZING!!! Just love all the hair - just like what hairdo I had in the 80's, lol. Awesome sentiment. All of those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute card! The image is intimidating to me but you coloring it perfectly. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, Linda, the prospect of having to colour all that amazing hair, would have had me running in the opposite direction :-) You, of course, made a wonderful job of it! Love your sweet, fun card.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!