Thursday 18 June 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE: SWEET MELODY - FLUTIST


We have a brand new set of musical images available later this week at Digi Doodle Studios, and we're showcasing them in our Facebook group.


This one is called Sweet Melody - Flutist

I have coloured the image with markers and then used a KaiserCraft circle die to cut her, and the sentiment out.  

I've typed the sentiment on my computer.

My papers are from the Stamperia New England paper pack.  I used a KaiserCraft scalloped edge circle die to cut out two of the papers.  

The fabulous musical laser cut is Scrapaholics.  I have sprayed it with white Gesso.  I've also added a crocheted doily.

I had intended to keep this card soft and muted, but when I was going through my flowers, I came across this stunning vine by Prima and the colour matched my coloured flowers so well, that I changed direction completely.  I've added a few other Prima flowers and a few Echo Park enamel dots.





To see more of this beautiful New Release, join us in our Facebook group.


Or you could just head straight to the Digi Doodle Studios store for cuties galore!


Thanks for popping in today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges #167: Fun With Friends
Cut It Up Challenge #202: The Perfect Pet (die cut scalloped circles, and straight edge circles)
A Bit More Time To Crafts Extra June Challenge: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft June Challenge #6: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #122: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a darling and magical card you've created, Linda! Your details and design are so wonderful and perfect! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your really lovely card, and hope to see you again. Hugs,
    Lori P (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautiful layers, beautiful papers, beautiful image, beautiful sentiment! Do you see where I'm going with this? :-) Love your sweet beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us over at "A Perfect Time To Craft". Such a beautiful card! Good Luck.
    Georgia DT for https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!