Wednesday 17 June 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #432: COLOUR IT!


Good Morning everyone!


This week at The Paper Shelter, we challenge you to
COLOUR IT!
No pre-coloured images this week please.


This utterly adorable image is called Little Butterfly.

I have coloured the image with markers and then used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  The sentiment has also been placed on a Spellbinders die cut.  I've used a Stampendous stamp for the sentiment

My papers are from the Couture Creations Butterfly Garden paper pack.  I've added a ribbon and two strips of Birch Creative lace.

The pretty corners are Make It Crafty laser cuts, which I've sprayed with white Gesso.  They were actually part of a frame that I cut apart.





I've added flowers from my stash and a few pearls.


There's always a fabulous prize up for grabs when you enter our challenges.  You could win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product (digi image, pre-coloured image or paper) or 3 digi images of your choice if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.  

Time for you to get colouring!

Thanks for popping over to see my card!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge: Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door June 16th: Anything Goes
My Time To Craft Challenge #434: Summertime
Simply Create Too Challenge #161: All Summer Long
Dies R Us Challenge #147: Summer Time Fun (Spellbinders)

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and image thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Fabulous design and your coloring is amazing! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and design.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Linda. I have a few of those wood chippies and I never know what to do with them. Thank you for the inspiration, my friend.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super sweet card, lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the cute image and all the design elements on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply create Too Challenge
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!