Wednesday 19 August 2020

PENNY'S CHALLENGE #478: ANYTHING GOES



It's time for a new challenge at Penny's, and we have two fabulous sponsors lined up!

giving away 2 digi images

and

giving away 2 digi images


I've used an adorable image from LeAnn's world 101, called Bambi.

I have coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut her out.

My papers are from the Scrap Boys Dream Garden paper pack.  The sentiment is from a Crafti Potential stamp & die combo.

I've added KaiserCraft flowers, a strip of 49 and Market lace, and a few pearls.



The team have a wonderful showcase of images from our sponsors on the challenge blog, so be sure to pop over for a look, and get your entry in for an opportunity to win one of our fabulous prizes.

Thanks for visiting today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Through The Craft Room Door Challenge 18th August: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2033: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. I am amazed by the way you colored her hair. One thing I always struggle with. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Adorable image.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty Hugs x
    Debbie Maddock
    TTCRD DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. I am off to get it now for my sister's birthday card. Thank you so much for the inspiration - it's a fabulous card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your colouring is amazing, that hair!!!!

    Thank you for sharing in our Gems Or Pearls challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!