Wednesday 26 August 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #438: ADD A NUMBER


Good Morning Paper Shelter lovers!


We have a brand new challenge on the go and this week we'd like you to ADD A NUMBER to your project.

I've used one of the new yoga pose images for a 40th birthday card for someone very special.  She loves her yoga!


The image is called Tree Posture (Vrikshasana)

I have coloured the image with markers and cut it out with a blade.  I've used the image on the inside of my card, with a window through the front of the card.


My papers are from the Bo Bunny Serendipity paper pack.  I've used KaiserCrats circle and scalloped die to create the opening in the card and papers.

I've added a strip of ribbon from my stash and a sentiment from a freebie stamp set from a craft magazine. I've used a Spellbinders die for the sentiment.

I've used Prima flowers and added a few KaiserCraft pearls.

Now for the number:  I've used Tonic Studios shaker numbers, and filled them with Mini Prills and a Prima bead or two.  I had a bit of a problem when I first chose to do a shaker card, because I had previously bought the number bubbles, but I hadn't bought the number dies to cut the paper.  I put in an urgent online craft order and had to wait until they arrived, before finishing off my card.






Over to you now!  Up for grabs is our usual fantastic prize!  You could win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product, or 3 digis of your choice if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping by for a look at my card.  

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Allsorts Challenge Week 585/6: Summer Fun

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #261: Lots of Layers

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #162: Anything Goes + Lots of Layers

Dragonfly Dreams Challenge: Anything Goes


14 comments:

  1. A real fun and colourful card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Summer Fun' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is fabby, I love it and the huge 40 sets it off beautifully, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great image, colours and design and love the 40. Thank you for joining our 'Summer Fun' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card. I like the cute image and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Linda! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and image-beautifully coloured love the shaker element too.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this would be perfect for our shaker card challenge at -https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super design! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Linda and such a clever shaker . What did you fill it with (mini prills ??)
    I didnt realise when I posted my conker card that not everybody outside of UK wouldn't know about conkers ,the fruit of Horse chestnut tree . The game of conkers seems to be dying out now as IT has replaced it . When I started teaching it had a whole time of year and children spent a lot of time preparing their conker to be the champion . Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for info re Prills I have now also found them on Amazon . Thanks for your help ,they look useful Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  13. thoughtful card on the 40th year. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Lets Craft & Create Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@Lets Craft & Create
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!