Wednesday 10 March 2021

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #460: DIGITAL IMAGE


 Good Morning crafters!


This week's  at The Paper Shelter we'd like you to use a
DIGITAL IMAGE


I've used an adorable oldie, called Tratttoria Chef.  I've coloured the image with Copious and then used a Spellbinders die to cut it out, allowing the fork to extend beyond the frame.

I originally chose my papers, because this paper pack from Authentique, called Dapper, includes a sheet with wine bottles and beer glasses, which I thought would be perfect.  Once I had the other papers out though, I preferred the image against them, so I skipped the drinks page.

I've added a swirl decorated ribbon from my stash, because it reminded me of spaghetti, and lots of dimensional stickers.  The chef outfit and serving utensils are Creative Mates; the serviette with knife and fork are Jolee's, and the Italian star is from another Jolee's set.  I've also added a glittery black dot, just to finish that corner.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set - just remember to use a digital image for this one), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in to see my card today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs 1-14 March: Work/Play

Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge 384: Card For a Boy
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 9: Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Such a nice card - love the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Linda, I click on your photo and sit and admire each detail. Your colouring is stunning and you always have just the perfect embellishments as a finishing touch to your cards. This one is no different. It's beautiful, cute and fun!
    May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more,
    and nothing but happiness, come thru your door!
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Linda filled with interesting chef-y detail. He looks like he enjoys his work! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, what a great detail on your card.
    Love the bakeryjacket and all the lovely details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Nicely done. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Work/Play And/Or Big Hearts Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, an amazing image but I especially love all the additional elements, great fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz.DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card - your colouring is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT. xX

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great make, I love the wee chef, hes so jolly, hope all is well, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all those details finish your card off beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creation hun, I just love the colours & all your added details

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Incy Wincy' this fortnight
    Stay safe
    Hug's Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! I love the little Stickers! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!