Wednesday 3 March 2021

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #491: ANYTHING GOES



 Our new challenge has kicked off at Penny's, and this we have two fabulous sponsors giving away prizes for this one:

Giving away 2 digi images

and

Giving away 3 digi images


I have used a beautiful image from SheepSki Designs, called Forget Me Knot.

This image is so versatile, and each time I tried to settle on a particular theme for my card, I thought of another, and then another.  Rather than deciding, I thought it best to keep it general.  That way it can be used for any of them!

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a wonky stitches oval die by Creative Dies to cut it out, and another from the set to cut out the sentiment.

The sentiment is a Clear Impressions stamp.

I've used paper from the DCWV S Type of Art Stack and a sheet of corrugated paper from the DCWV The Corrugate neutrals Stack.  The patterned paper has been cut using an edging die by Creative Expressions.

I've added three little Carta Bella enamel dots.

I always find it tough to go lightly with my embellishments, but I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.



Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2109: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #152: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your art at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week, and hope you'll link up again.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, a pretty vintage looking card, love the die cut that looks like torn paper with the corrugated card poking through.. thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the torn paper look with the corrugated peeking underneath. Very creative. Such a pretty image on this lovely vintage looking card. Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!