Wednesday 20 July 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER 2022 SUMMER BREAK CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES


Good Morning lovely crafters!


It's time for our Summer Holiday challenge, and that means ANYTHING GOES for you!


I've chosen a gorgeous Summery image for this one, called Coconut.  I have coloured the image with Copics and added in a bit of a background for her.

My paper is from the Asuka Studio Dusty Blue Floral paper pack.

For a bit of softness, I've added a strip of Simplicity lace and a doily crocheted by my Mom.  I've cut the doily in half, to use it in two different places.  I've also added I Am Roses flowers.

Next, I've added a Prima Shabby Chic Treasures resin shell, and Echo Park enamel dots.




This challenge will run for 4 weeks, without any commenting, but there's still an opportunity to win a fantastic prize!




Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Hoping you enjoy every moment of your crafting this month!

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2229: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #7: Anything Goes


Your Scrapbook Place July Challenge: Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!