Wednesday 6 July 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #519: GOING DIGITAL


Good Morning lovely crafters!


This week at The Paper Shelter, we're GOING DIGITAL.  That means you have to use a digital image, rather than a stamped image, in the challenge.


I've chosen I May Have Exaggerated A Bit for my card.  She's actually a Halloween image, but I desperately wanted to colour her hair, so I removed all Halloween references, other than the kitty, and drew hair lines back in.  Once she was coloured, I used a Creative Dies stitched oval die to cut her out.

My paper is from the Asuka Studio So Sweet paper pack.  I decided to stamp the sentiment directly onto the paper, which always terrifies me, but it worked well, thankfully.  The sentiment is a Practical Publishing freebie stamp.

I've added I Am Roses flowers and Simple Stories enamel dots.



I apologise for the terrible light in this last picture.  The sun disappeared as I took it.



Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2227: Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #06: Anything Goes

Creations in Pink Challenge #46: Mainly Pink

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda, I so agree with this sentiment :-) Of course it doesn't do much for the waist line, but one in each hand sound about right :-) Beautiful, sweet and fun card! Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una tarjeta preciosa!!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!