Wednesday 26 October 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #531: FANTASY


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
FANTASY


I've chosen one of the sweet fairies in store, called License to Frost.

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a Wonky Stitches die by Creative Dies to cut it out.

My papers are from the Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour paper pack.  I've used a Creative Expressions die to cut out two of the papers.  

My sentiment is a freebie stamp, and I've used a Spellbinders die to frame it.

My flowers are 49 and Market and I Am Roses.  I've also added a hand crocheted doily and a strip of Ultimate Crafts lace.  I've made a little bow with the lace too.  There are also a few Studio Light pearls and three little cupcake buttons, by Buttons Galore & More.








Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #10: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Gems & Pearls' challenge @ Dream Valley.
    Good Luck & Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!