Tuesday 12 September 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #707: BLUE/PINK AS MAIN COLOUR

 

Good Morning lovely crafters!


We have a nice, easy theme for you this week.  We'd like to see
BLUE or PINK
as your main colour.

I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get one of my male themed cards done.

Up for grabs this week, we have a £15 store voucher from


I've chosen a Krista Smith image.

I've coloured the image with Copics, then distressed all edges and inked them with Distress inks. 

My papers are from the Carta Bella Road Trip paper pack.  My sentiment is a Creative Expressions stamp and I've used a Spellbinders die to frame it.

My BBQ themed dimensional stickers are Creative Mates.





We're looking forward to seeing what you create this week.

Thanks for popping in to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 36: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #213: Anything Goes
Di's Digi Challenge: Die cuts or Punches - I have used a die cut for my sentiment panel
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2336: Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #9: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Nice coloring and great embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!