Wednesday 27 September 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #569: CLEAN & SIMPLE


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
CLEAN & SIMPLE

This is a tough theme for me.  I am not a 'clean & simple' kind of gal!  I love adding lace and flowers, pearls and stickers.


Taking centre stage on my card is a super fun image, called Snowmen Singing Carols.  I've used a set of Creative Dies to frame the image and cut the paper behind it.

My papers for this one are from the DCWV Jolly Whimsy paper pack, and I decided that since the paper itself is full of words, I'd leave it at that, and not add a sentiment.




Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Crafting Challenge September Challenge: Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge 210: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2338: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #214: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and festive card, Linda. Your background papers are perfect for this fun trio of caroling snowmen. Love it as always, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and images - thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!