Wednesday 13 September 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #567: AUTUMN COLOURS


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
AUTUMN COLOURS


This fun image is called Let's Get Loud!.  I've coloured the image with Copics and used a My Favorite Things stencil and Distress Inks to create the background for her.

My papers are from the Carta Bella Flora No.5 paper pack.  I've distressed all my edges and then inked them.

I've added a strips of web lace behind the image and lots of 49 and Market flowers.  My sentiment has been framed using a Craft Emotions set of dies.






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Colours of Autumn

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #9: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #115: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, Your card is so beautiful, love the beautiful colours.
    Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, what a fun image! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love this image. My son recently started playing in a band and he would love this. Gorgeous flowers and framing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great image and embellishments.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!