Wednesday 20 December 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHRISTMAS BREAK CHALLENGE 2023: ANYTHING GOES


Good Morning lovely crafters!


This is our last challenge for 2023!

Our theme for this special challenge is
ANYTHING GOES


I've chosen Here is Santa for my card.

I've coloured the image with Copics and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

My papers are from the ScrapBerry Elegantly Festive paper pack.  I've used a set of Craft Emotions dies to cut them.  I've also used a set of Amy Design dies for the snowflakes.

My lace is 49 and Market, and the bow is Offray ribbon.  I've also added a few Festv embellishments.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter for this challenge is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in to see my card!  May you have a blessed Christmas, and may 2024 be a good year for us all.

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft December Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Linda, I love all the detail. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and image, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!