Tuesday 2 January 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #720: NEW BEGINNINGS


 Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you've had a wonderful break and you're ready for a new year full of crafty fun!



Our generous sponsor this week is:


And they're giving away 1 product of our winner's choice (stamp, stencil, die set, etc) of any value!


I've made a standard easel card, and used an image from Redonkadoodles, called Amanda on Call.  I've coloured the image with Copics and used a set of Creative Expressions dies for the image, sentiment and inside panel.


My papers are from the DCWV Bouquet de Fleur paper pack.  I've used a strip of Birch Creative lace on the front panel, and another on the base as my easel anchor.  My flowers are I Am Roses, and the other goodies are Jolee's.






I hope you have an awesome week crafting, and I look forward to popping over to see what you've up to.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 26: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #220: Anything Goes
Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #12: Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #303: Feminine
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #1: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I especially love your amazing coloring. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!