Tuesday 17 September 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #757: ADD A FLOWER

 


This week at Passion for Markers, we'd like you to 
ADD A FLOWER (or a few)
to your project.

Sponsoring us this week, and offering our lucky winner 2 digi images is



I've used Painter Girl on my card.  I've coloured the image with Copics and used a Creative Dies die to cut her out.

My papers, the little jar of brushed and the two paint tubes are from the Studio Light Love to Create pack. I've added two Prima laser cuts, sprayed them with white Gesso and then coloured them with Copics.  

And finally, I've added Prima flowers.




We're looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations this week.  Thanks for popping in to see mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2437: Anything Goes
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations September Challenge: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting card! Love the image and all the great elements!! Thank you very much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!