Tuesday 3 September 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #755: SHAPED CARDS

 

Good Morning everyone.


This week we're making 
SHAPED CARDS

Uo for grabs this week, we have 2 digi images from our generous sponsor



I've chosen Muriel the Medusa for my card.

I used to dread this theme, but then I realised that my Cameo or my Cricut could cut any shape card I want, and weld shapes together, etc.

I've cut my tree card in my Cameo.

I've coloured the image with Copics and then used a blade to cut her out.  

My sentiment has been cut out using a Poppy Crafts die and I've popped it in, under one of the tree layers.  

I decided to leave it right there, because I didn't want to start adding tons of embellishments to the tree, making it harder and harder to see.


The girls have created some masterpieces this week.  Be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for visiting!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2435: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Your card and that verse are so cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!