Wednesday 11 September 2024

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #609: PUNCHES AND/OR DIES


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme this week is:
PUNCHES AND/OR DIES


I've used Ice Cream Time on my card.  I've coloured the image with Copics then used Distress Inks to do the background.  I also used a Craft Emotions stencil for the little fence.  Once coloured, I used a Paper Rose die to cut her out.

My papers are from the Authentique Swaddle paper pack.  You can't see much of it, but I used a Find IT Trading Kampen Slimline border die to cut one of the papers, at their join line.

My sentiment is framed with a Mo Card frame.  I've added a strip of Birch Creative lace and I Am Roses flowers.  The fabulous little plate with snacks is Darice Timeless Minis.






Our winner will win a 6 products of your choice if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 products of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2436: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #237: Anything Goes

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!