Saturday 14 July 2018

DOCTOR WHO IS 30!



We have a Doctor Who super fan in our family, and he turned 30 this week.  I just HAD TO make a Doctor Who birthday card for him!  This fantastic image is from Mayzy Art.  My paper is from the Ella & Viv Etherial kit.  The 30 was cut on my Cameo.  The sentiment was a magazine freebie stamp.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon: Lights, Camera, Action! (Doctor Who tv show)

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #193: Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge #300: Happy Birthday
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 49: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping in for a visit!

Linda

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for a Dr Who fan Linda! I love the colours, and the numerals and exclamation mark look so trendy. I bet he loved it.
    Thanks for sharing with at ATSM's 6th Birthday celebration.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, I used the digi a couple of years back as I too have a superfan!!! Hes so excited as theres a sneeky peek of the new Doctor tomorrow at world cup half time!! Enjoy the weekend, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this card! Love the coloring and the whole theme of it! Thanks so much for sharing with ATSM and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect image for a Dr. Who fan and so beautifully colored. What a great take on our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to pop over after seeing your card at Little Red Wagon. I am also a fan of Dr. Who, so had to come tell you how much I love your card!!! my phone ring tone is the sound that the Tardis makes, so this is a big hit with me. :D wonderful job coloring your image! and congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, your coloring is fantastic! Love this. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!