Tuesday 3 July 2018

THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE #155: CUTE AS A BUTTON



Hi Everybody!

I have the honour of being a Guest Designer at The Paper Girls this month.  Your theme for this fortnight is 
CUTE AS A BUTTON!



I have made a New Baby gift box to match this theme.  I made one for a girl a few weeks ago, and I loved it, so I thought this theme would be the perfect opportunity to make one for a boy.  

My box is a 10cm cube.  You can find a template here.  Since my girl box was in bold colours, I decided to use soft colours for this one.  My papers are from the Maja Design Vintage Baby pack.

I decided not to use any stamps for this creation, so I have gone for dimensional stickers from Jolee's (teeny shoes, feet badge, teddybear), Little B (2 outfits with their socks and rattles), and Little Birdie (stork, birth certificate, wrist name tag, bottles, dummy, bib, baby bowls, food and utensils).  I've added lots of little buttons to the box, and a premade bow as a pull-tag to open the box.

You can pop back to the challenge blog to see what your usual Design Team have created for your inspiration.

I'd like to thank Brittany and the team for allowing me to be part of their wonderfully creative group for this challenge! 

Here are a few close up pics:

The lid:

And the sides:




Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this gift box into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #85: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #7: Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters Challenge #5: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #1826: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #71: Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge June: Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, this is so cute, what a fabby gift, Love it, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my my. I love this. You have done a fabulous job with this gorgeous project. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see you also enter this in Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would also love to see you enter this gorgeous project in Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just gorgous. A real keepsake! Thank you for sharing today over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really CUTE as a Button. I love all sides of your box, so many elements and the colors are perfect. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Arlene DT for

    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now this is just delightful! What a fun work of art! Great job!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful creation, love all the details! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.

    Sherry DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this! Love this project! Thanks for sharing your creativity at the PIP Challenges this week. I am your newest follower. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic baby box creation, love all the added elements. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful gift box. Love all the detail. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!