Tuesday 17 July 2018

THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE #156: TRANSPARENCIES


Hi Everybody!

I have the honour of being a Guest Designer at The Paper Girls this month, and this is my 2nd post for the month.  Your theme for the coming fortnight is:
TRANSPARENCIES


This card is for a young couple who have just bought their first house.  I have used an image from The Paper Shelter called Moving In Together, and coloured it with markers.  I drew in and coloured a kitchen background for them.  

I have placed them behind a front door, which I cut on my Cameo.  I have placed a sheet of acetate between layers of the door, for the window areas, attached with double sided tape.  I considered placing a few little flowers around the front door, but I actually liked the clean white 'wall' alongside the front door, and decided to leave it as is.  The sentiment area was all stamped from a collection of stamps by Simonne Clay, called Sincere Sentiments.




You can pop back to the Challenge Blog to see what your usual Design Team have created for your inspiration.

I'd like to thank Brittany and the team for allowing me to be part of their wonderfully creative group for this challenge!

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge #143: Anything Goes + No Patterned Paper
The Paper Nest Dolls July Challenge: Anything Goes
My Besties Spanish Challenge #49: Anything Goes

Southern Girls Challenge: Tic Tac Toe (Vertical line: White, Blue, Yellow)

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #145: Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Linda, love the door effect you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my dear, what a beautiful project. I'm delighted! Thanks for playing us on Creatalicious Challenges. I always hope to see her playing with us. Good luck in the lottery !!

    Claudia Martins (DT - Team B - Creatalicious Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermosa Tarjeta, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Buena suerte con tu entrada
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Srapbook Stamp Society Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card ! I just moved so find this one superduper great !
    Thank you for joining My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Good luck with you entry !
    Hugs
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Linda
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!