Sunday 8 December 2019

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS PENGUINS LOTTIE & TILLIE


There's only time for a few more Christmas creations before the big day!  This one is all about CUTENESS for me!

The image is called Penguins Lottie & Tillie.  Aren't they just the cutest!


I have coloured the image with markers and used a KaiserCraft circle die to cut it out.  Behind the image circle is a die cut snowflake circle by Find IT Media.

My paper is from the DCWV Winter Wonder paper pack.  The sentiment is an Apple Blossom stamp, and I've used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

The tree is a Scrapaholics chipboard laser cut, and the snowflake is wood.  I've sprayed both with white Gesso.  I've added a few little pearls, and white flowers.  The flowers are a mix of Blossoms by Vivaldi and American Crafts.




If you're after a bit more cuteness inspiration, be sure to join us in our Facebook group, where we're showcasing these adorable images from Digi Doodle Studios all month long!


Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge #327: Christmas Delight
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #131: Christmas
Crafty Catz Challenge #486: Anything Goes + Last Minute Christmas
Allsorts Challenge #549: Snowmen and/or Snowflakes
QKR Stampede Challenge #375: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Really super creation, love the image and the lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Snowmen/Snowflakes' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cute card with these darling penguins! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about snowmen and/or snowflakes!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This card is just too precious for words!! I love everything about it. The image is cute. The coloring is great. Everything just works! Thanks for joining us over on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This might be my favorite Christmas card ever! Awesome design and coloring! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR STampede!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring Linda! I'm visiting for the TPS blog hop but I couldn't resist letting you know how cute your other cards are, I think I might join the other Blog hop you're in now too hehe! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!