Wednesday 11 December 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #460



This week we're showcasing a lovely set of Christmas images from our sponsor


I have used Santa's Pup on my card.  


This card is half the size of the cards I usually make.  It's going to form part of a series of cards I make every year for pet lovers.  I try to keep them as simple and low cost as possible.

I've coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  I've added teeny pearls to the die cut frame.  

My paper and sentiment banner are from the Photo Play The Muttcracker collection.  I've added a ribbon and bow plus two Dress It Up buttons.



You can see more from the team by clicking on the challenge banner or more from our sponsor, by clicking on their logo above.

Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cards 4 Guyz Challenge #234: Christmas Critters
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #461: Winter Clothing

Art Impressions Challenge 271: Animal Cards
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #247: Christmas
2 Crafty Critter Crazies December Challenge: Animal Main Focus

7 comments:

  1. Ahh this is adorable, what a sweet card, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, beautifully colour. Love this card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing cute card. Happy Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card! The image is adorable! Thank you for joining our Christmas Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may need this image. He reminds me of Bertie next door (although Bertie is black). You have used the image to great effect. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little dog! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your design is so cute! I love that fun loving little dog. Thank you so much for joining us over on the Art Impressions blog for Challenge #271 Animal Cards. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!