Wednesday 8 January 2020

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #462


Good Morning lovely paper crafters!

Welcome to our first challenge of 2020!


Pattie's Creations is kicking us off this year, giving our lucky winner 3 digi images!



I've used Seahorse Love on my card.  I've coloured the sweet image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts stitched heart die to cut it out.


My papers are from the Little Birdie Pretty Pastels paper pack.

I've used one sheet of cheesecloth between the two papers and added a strip of Birch lace.  My flowers are a mix of Tim Holtz, Blossoms by Vivaldi, Celebr8, and Little Birdie.  I've then used KaiserCraft pearl strings in various places around the flowers.



For a little more inspiration, pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created this week.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Linda and makes a beautiful card for Valentines even though the colours would be considered as non-traditional. Love all the pretty flowers you used on your card.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love the sea horses ans the color choices. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love how you colored my image and it goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner
    PS I am looking for a few new Design Team Members!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!