Wednesday 15 January 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #410: SOMETHING SWEET

https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/

Good Morning crafters!

This week's theme is a lovely one! 

I don't know about you, but I have a serious sweet tooth!   While chocolate is my favourite treat, anything sweet will do for me.

Our theme for the week is:
SOMETHING SWEET

There are loads of images to match this theme at The Paper Shelter!  This adorable image is called Enchanted Breakfast.

I have coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it and the sentiment out.

The sentiment is a Clearly Besotted stamp.

My papers are from the First Edition Mulberry Kisses paper pack - one of my favourite oldies!  I've added a strip of Simplicity lace.

The two honeycomb lazercuts are Scrapaholics and my flowers are all 49 and Market.



http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=

We always have a fantastic prize up for grabs at The Paper Shelter!  You could win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product - black & white digi, pre-coloured image or paper, or 3 digis of your choice if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Wishing you a fun, crafty week!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Fairy & The Unicorn January Challenge: Anything Fantasy Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #122: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2002: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday Challenge: What a Cutie

9 comments:

  1. Yum pancakes! Your card is beautiful and those flowers. wow! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Your enchanted breakfast card looks so pretty and I love the idea of the sweet little fairy bringing yummy pancakes and syrup - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love everything about this card! The colouring is fabulous and love the added extras. Lovely to see you playing along with us at The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and embellishments you chose for this. The transparency of the bottle is fab!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word! This is beautiful. The way you coloured those pancakes with the honey drizzling over them, yum!!! Love the honeycomb lazercuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh, she's my kind of fairy! You know the "sweet" kind :-) And now I'm in the mood for pancakes, never mind that it's 10:39 pm on my neck of the woods :-)
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!