Tuesday 7 January 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #524: FOR THE GRANDPARENTS/ELDERLY


Welcome back everyone!  We're kicking off our first challenge of the year with a theme from me.


I'd like you to make something for a Gran or Grandad, or other elderly person. 

We have a fabulous sponsor for this particular theme this week!



will be giving our winner 2 digi images of your choice.


I've used Rita on my card.  I've coloured her with the following Promarkers:

Skin: Blush; Oatmeal; Coral
Pink: Baby Pink; Cocktail Pink; Dusky Rose
Hair: Cool Greys 1; 3; 5
Brown: Praline; Cinnamon; Burnt Sienna
Yellow: Buttercup; Tulip Yellow; Sunflower
Green: Meadow Green; Leaf Green; Apple; Bright Green
Orange: Mango; Peach
Blue: French Navy; Sky Blue
Tyres: Warm Greys 1 - 5

My papers are from the DCWV Flower Shop paper pack.

I've used Poppy Crafts dies to cut out my image and sentiment and a Bo Bunny die to cut the doily.  I've added a ribbon and bow and Petaloo flowers.




The girls have put together a wonderful set of cards to show off these fabulous images from our sponsor, so be sure to pop over for a look.  

It's good to be back and I'm looking forward to seeing what you're kicking the new year off with!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede Challenge #379: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #121:5th Anniversary Celebration: Anything Goes
Not Just Cards December Challenge: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #107: Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday Challenge #180: Layer It!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun car! Your colouring is fab - I'm especially taken with how perfectly you coloured her glasses. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chuckled as soon as I clicked on the image! My husband said some day he and I will have matching scooters! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for the great theme this time around.
    Another gorgeous card from you with so much attention to detail, I just love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I just love this make, the colours are so bright, but pastel...I love it!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lovely card left me with a smile on my face. Give it another couple of years and this will be me to a T :-) Hope not, but some days I already feel like it :-)
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!