Thursday 6 February 2020

CONIE FONG'S SNIPPETS OF LOVE


I have the awesome honour of Guest Designing for Conie Fong Art for the months of January & February.  


I've decided to use this adorable image, called Snippets of Love for my first card of the month.  With Valentine's Day around the corner, what could be cuter than a fluff ball!  The image actually comes with a sentiment too, which is wonderful, but I decided to use a Make It Crafty lazer cut sentiment which I coloured with my markers, to match the image.

I have coloured the image with markers and distressed and inked the edges.

My paper is from the 13@rts Vintage Summer paper pack.  I've added a Prima resin corner, a strip of webbing and a piece of cheesecloth.  The little doily was part of a bigger one I rescued from a secondhand shop in our neighborhood.  My flowers are all Prima.





Be sure to pop into the Conie Fong Art Facebook group to see more of these beautiful images.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge #375: Photo Inspiration (Love)
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 4: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Love, Love, Love
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #01: Anything Goes
Make My Monday Challenge #115: I Heart You

8 comments:

  1. Aww, how absolutely adorable! Love it!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! You did such a wonderful job with the coloring! Love all the details too

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed project. Lovely colouring of the puppy too. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEautiful card and impressive colouring! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable image. Love your coloring. All the accents are so cute on this card.Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute! Love this sweet image and great coloring!! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful and precious creation Linda, love it! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. an adorable card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!