Tuesday 4 February 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #528: FANCY FOLDS

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/

Good Morning crafters!


Our lovely Nat has chosen our theme this week:

She'd like to see FANCY FOLDS!


Up for grabs is one stamp set (which must be in stock) from our fabulous sponsor:

https://www.uniko.co.uk/

I've made a Twisted Easel Card this week.  I've used a gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil, called Cheek to Cheek.  I just love this image!


I've used the following Promarkers on my image:

Skin: Coral; Oatmeal; Blush
Hair: Cool Greys 5; 3; 1
Pink: Carmine; Rose Pink; Baby Pink
Shirt: Ice Greys 1 & 2
Suit & shoes: Black; Cool Greys 3-5
Blue: Cyan; Cool Aqua
His lapels: Ice Greys 5 & 3
Floor: Cocoa; Cinnamon
Background: Lavender; Blender

My gorgeous dotty paper is from a brand new paper pack by Dress My Craft, called Pink Smoke.  I've used flowers by 49 and Market and a lazer cut sentiment by Make It Crafty.  I used my Rose Pink Promarker to colour the sentiment to match my image.

The sentiment is mounted onto double layered die cut rectangles (Poppy Crafts dies), which are stuck on with puffy pads, to create the anchor for my easel.  I decided to place the flowers slightly over the image panel, to hold it in place when the card is closed.





There are some super cards created for your inspiration this week, so if you're looking for ideas, pop back to the challenge blog to have a look.

Thanks for your visit here today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges Challenge #148: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2005: Anything Goes
Arty Divas Challenge #14: Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge #180: Anything Goes + Hearts
Crafty Friends Challenge 128: Love/Romance

4 comments:

  1. Ah this is lovely, what a great card, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too precious! Love all the flowers on your beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional hearts” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!