Sunday 25 October 2020

DANCE IT OUT!


This wonderful image and sentiment come from the Dance It Out stamp set from Art Impressions.  I haven't coloured a stamped image for a very long time, and I battled again with the black ink from the stamping running when my marker touched it.  I ended up photocopying my stamped image and then colouring the photocopy.  


I've used a Poppy Crafts die to cut out the image and a Paper Rose die to cut out the two tag shapes.  I've added Carta Bella enamel dots and some hemp cord.



Thanks for popping in to see my card today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door 20 October: Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge: O is for Old Folk

9 comments:

  1. Such a great design, and a wonderful job coloring the image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, thanks for your sweet comment. I am in awe of your colouring it's awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant what a great image. Wondering what ink your using best I have found is either memento or Versa fine I prefer the latter one. Try giving your image a blast with a heat gun or maybe using a Pigment ink and clear embossing powder and heat setting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, isn't he a jolly old fellow? Such a fun card, Linda! Love the pretty papers you used and the card design. Awesome masculine card!
    Enjoy your week ahead.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful, fun card for a gentleman, and what a great stamp! I love the paper arrangement you picked, and the cheerful sentiment made me laugh out loud because it 100% applies to me at times. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card Linda and so suitable for those difficult male cards .As usual your colouring is amazing Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect. I love a good 'fun' oldie. My mum and dad had a photo shoot on Saturday and the photographer said my dad spent the session singing and dancing. That's how I want to grown old. Thanks for joining my challenge at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image combined with an awesome layout! Everything about this card works perfectly together! Thanks so much for Sharing this with us at the Alphabet Challenge - “O” is for Old Folks!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!