Sunday 4 October 2020

LEANN'S WORLD 101 CHALLENGE #31

 


I have the honour of Guest Designing for LeAnn's World 101 this month, and I'll be showcasing an adorable image called Nadine.


I have coloured the image with markers and added 'sparkles' to her outfit using a white gel pen.  I've used a Spellbinders die to cut her out and another in the set to cut one of the papers I've used.

My papers are from the KaiserCraft Gypsey Rose paper pack.  I've added a doily, crocheted by my Mom, a strip of 49 and Market lace, and a ribbon from my stash.  One of the little clusters came off the ribbon as I cut the length I needed, so I added that to the card too.

My flowers Prima and 49 and Market, and the lace bow is Santoro.

You can find cuties galore in the LeAnn's World 101 store, so pop over for a look, and be sure to pop over to the monthly challenge to see what the rest of the team have put together to inspire you this month.

I'd like to thank Sherry and the team for inviting me to join the gang for the month!  I've loved working with this adorable image!





Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 654: Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters Challenge #32: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #521: Anything Goes + Optional Theme
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 38: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Ahh this is adorable, what a cute card, I love her sparkly dress, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and image. Great colors and embellishments. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz (and Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with all the bling. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!