Wednesday 7 October 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #444: COLOUR IT

 


This week at The Paper Shelter, we'd like to see your colouring.  That means, no pre-coloured images.


I've chosen a super cute image called Vanilla Bunny.

I have coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut her out.  I've then used markers to colour the edges of the scalloped oval, and mounted it with puffy pads.

My papers are from the Helz Cuppleditch The Gift of Giving paper pack.  I've added a strip of Birch lace. The sentiment is a Hot Off The Press stamp and I've used a Spellbinders die to frame it.

The glittery hearts are Jolee's and the gift is Crafty Bitz.





I loved the balloon paper so much, that I didn't want to cover up any more of it, so I've held back on embellishments for this one.


Up for grabs this week is a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (black & white digi, pre-coloured image or paper).  Just remember that this week you need to have some colouring on your entry.  Alternatively, you could win 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping over for a visit today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2040: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door October 6th: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, what a great make. Shes so cute with the wee bunny, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those beautiful blue eyes. Too cute! Love your card, as always. The background is just perfect for your card. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Life took over and I have more on my plate than I can juggle right now, but I'm trying and I'm hoping for it to get back to normal soon. Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!