Tuesday 30 June 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #549: MAKE US SMILE



This week we're hoping to share a sweet smile or a naughty giggle with you.  Our theme for the week is:
MAKE US SMILE

We have the perfect sponsor for this theme!

offering our winner a $12 store voucher.


I have used Gus Birthday - Recount on my card, and I know exactly how he feels!

I've used the following Promarkers and Brushmarkers:

Skin: Coral; Oatmeal; Blush
Hair: Cool Grey 2
Yellow: Sunflower; Canary; Lemon
Purple: Lilac; Lavender
Blue: China Blue; Cobalt Blue; Blue Pearl
Green: Olive Green; Marsh Green; Fresh Meadow
Soles of his shoes: Cool Greys 3-5
Ground: Warm Greys 2 - 4

My papers are from the DCWV The Guy Stack.  I've added 3 Dress It Up button cupcakes.



Looking forward to seeing what makes you smile this week!

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge 138: Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge 169: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations June Challenge: Let's Hear It For The Boys!

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 24: Anything Goes
Jan's Digi Stamps June Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is super, what a great card, Im the same, I need a recount!! How can I only be 21 when my son is 23 LOLOL Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me smile! Made me think of the daughter... hates her birthdays. Especially her 40th. ;-) Thank you for sharing your Cute card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge where anything goes. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!