Tuesday 2 June 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #545: A CELEBRATION


Good Morning Promarker lovers!


Our lovely Karen has chosen your theme this week.  She's looking for
A CELEBRATION

We have a fabulous prize up for grabs this week!

are offering 3 digi images to our lucky winner.


I have used Stanley - Happy Days on my card.  

I used the following Promarkers to colour this image:

Brown: Caramel; Dusky Pink; Satin
Pink: Dusky Rose; Cocktail Pink; Pale Pink
Green: Mint Green; Pastel Green; Tea Green
Centre label: Satin - I intend to add the initials of the couple receiving the card, when I know who will get it.
Teddy nose: Cool Greys 4 & 5

This theme immediately brought to mind this wonderful Celebrate die from Creative Expressions.  I have used it before, but always extended it beyond the borders of the card.  This time I wanted a contrast inside the borders of the card.

My papers are from the Stamperia Little Girl paper pack.  I've inked all edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, and added KaiserCraft pearls.  The paper has such pretty details, so I didn't want to add any more, that could cover it up.


Time to show off what you're celebrating this week!  It's a great opportunity to win this fabulous prize from our sponsor!

Thanks for popping in to see mine.

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2022: Anything Goes
Southern Girls Team Trace May: Anything Goes 
Creative Fingers Challenge #187: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 21: Anything Goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge #44: Animals/Birds

3 comments:

  1. This bear is such a cutie and a great design for a poppin' celebration. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and cute, love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!