Monday 13 July 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS 321 CARD KIT: MALLORY


There's something exciting going on at Digi Doodle Studios this week!  

Introducing the 3 2 1 Card Kits!

These kits include 3 co-ordinating papers, 2 sentiments and 1 adorable image, all sold together in a kit.  What a clever idea!

I have made two cards using the new Mallory 321 card Kit.  This is the first.



For this card I have used sweet Mallory, 2 of the papers included in the set and one of the sentiments.

I have coloured the image with markers and the used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut her, and the sentiment out.  I've inked the edges with Distress Ink.

I've distressed the edges of the papers and inked them too.

I've added a strip of 49 and Market lace, and a ribbon from my stash, as well as a piece of cheesecloth.  The two little snowflakes and the Christmas stocking are Dress It Up buttons.  I've used a Poppy Crafts die for the tree, and added some gorgeous holly berries and a few flowers.



We're showing off the versatility of these kits in our Facebook Group this week, so why not join us there for a bit of inspiration.

I'll be sharing my 2nd card using this kit, on Thursday, and they'll all be available in store on the 17th.

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge #358: Tag Time
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 26: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #136: Christmas in July Week 2
Aud Sentiments Challenge #255: Christmas in July + A Sentiment
Creative Moments Challenge #194: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the sentiment! Great design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Linda and I love both tags!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck and I hope you'll play along again with this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, really love the sentiment and the colouring is fab! thanks for joining us over on AUD Sentiments ! Hope you will participate with us again x Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda, this is just gorgeous. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured and you used such perfect sentiment, papers and extra embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to comment, I hope we will see you again in the new challenge.
    Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!