Sunday 26 July 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS COOKIES ANYONE?


Choc chip cookies are one of my favourite treats to eat, so obviously I love this image!


The image is called Cookies Anyone?

I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.  

My papers are from the Crafters Choice Pale Garden paper pack.  I've used a Sizzix hearts embossing folder for one of the papers.  I've used a freebie die from a magazine for the doily.  The sentiments are also magazine freebies, and I've used Poppy Crafts dies to cut them out.  

I've added a strip of cheesecloth and a ribbon.  I've also added a Ribtex heart charm and tied it on with a length of hemp cord.  My flowers are all Prima.




There are so many fabulous images available from Digi Doodle Studios, so head over to the store to grab your cuties.


We also share lots of inspiration in our Facebook group all month long, so join us there to see more.


Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar July Challenge: Add a Ribbon
Alphabet Challenge: H is for Hungry - Favourite Food
Clever Dexter Challenge #7: Rose; White; Silver; Lilac; Charcoal + Sparkle
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 29: Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #131: Add Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-love all the beautiful flowers.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, what a great image and so beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous creation - I liked looking through your different photos highlighting each area - good job. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milk and cookies, an all time favourite. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Chalalenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes! Look at that beautiful curly hair. Wow, you're really amazing with your copics! I just look at your cards and sigh ... wish I could colour like that! But then I remember that I don't have a lot of patience to colour and just admire everything else on your card :-) It's always a treat to visit your blog. Stay safe and healthy. Lena xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!