Friday 24 July 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CHRISTMAS PUPS: ST BERNARD


Every year I put together a series of Christmas cards aimed specifically at pet lovers.  I try to keep them simple and I colour the images to match the beloved pets of the recipients, as closely as possible.

This year, Digi Doodle Studios has a brand New Release of Christmas Pups, which will make my job so much more fun!



I have coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders oval die to cut it out.  I used my markers to colour the frame, and Liquid Pearl dots around the edge of the image oval.

My papers are from the Pink & Main Frosty paper pack.  I've added a strip of lace and 4 little pearl snowflakes.  The sentiment is a Poppy Crafts die cut.



I'll be sharing all these adorable pups today, and you can also see them showcased in our Facebook group, so join us there:


Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge #517: All Occasions (Christmas)
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 644: Christmas in July
Crimbo Crackers Challenge 211: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. that little face is just way too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such an adorable pup! I love the soft pastel colors surrounding him too. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!