Thursday 1 July 2021

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CHALLENGE #40: CHRISTMAS IN JULY




Our new challenge for July has kicked off on the challenge blog, and it's going to be a fun one this month.  The theme for the month is:
CHRISTMAS IN JULY



I have used the Holiday Mice Pairables set on my card.  This set is full of adorable images and sentiments.  I've used two of the sweet little mice from the set, as well as one of the sentiments.

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a Craft Emotions scalloped edge die to frame it, and another to frame the sentiment.  The beautiful brown card I've used to frame my image and papers is from the Tim Holtz Neutral Kraft-Stock pack, and it has a subtle pink tinge to it, which I thought would match the image quite nicely.

My papers are from the DCWV O Christmas Tree paper pack.  The peeking snowflakes are actually two halves of the same snowflake, that I cut in half.  It, and the Christmas tree are Scrapaholics laser cuts.  I have sprayed them with white Gesso.  To finish off, I've added a few pearls and a strip of webbing.





We have lots of inspiration to share in our Facebook Group, so be sure to join us there!


You can head directly to the store if you prefer:


You can find this month's challenge here:


Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2126: Anything Goes

Colouring in Scrapland June Challenge: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #160: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge 29th June: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I always have to take an extra few moments to soak up all the beauty of your cards. This is adorable. Your colouring, as always, is amazing and I always love your embellishments. Another beauty.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Linda! Such a gorgeous card as usual - love it! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choodsay - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!