Wednesday 14 July 2021

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #478: GIRLY


 Good Morning crafters!



This week at The Paper Shelter our theme is
GIRLY 


This absolutely gorgeous image was used in the Kit & Clowder Pencils class in February 2021.  I haven't had a chance to do the colouring class yet, but I couldn't wait to colour her up.  I thought she's be perfect for this challenge, because she's ever-so-feminine.  The image is called The Letter.  I chose to colour it with Copics.

My papers are from the Creative Expressions Papiers de Paris paper pack.  I have distressed all the edges.

I've added a strip of Simplicity lace for a bit of extra softness, and KaiserCraft flowers.  I've also added a few pearls and two Stamperia laser cuts.








Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in to see my card today!  

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 26: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #161: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2128: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 13 July: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the roses and lace. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. I hope you'll link up again.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much detail, fab card. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!