Saturday 17 July 2021

OLYMPIC DAD


 I have a Father's Day card to share today, using a fun image from Kenny K, called Olympic Runner.


I have coloured the image with markers and used a white gel pen to add a few 'white hot' flames.  My papers are from the Simple Stories Dad paper pack, and the sentiment tag and chequered stripes are from the PhotoPlay Best Dad Ever collection.  I've added a few pearls.


That's it for today!  Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #409: Any Occasion
Creative Knockouts Challenge #410: Celebrations

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine make - Kenny K has some great images! Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine design and you have coloured the image so beautifully! Such an apt image with Olympics coming up too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is so fun! Fab coloring, lovely design, great work!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!