Friday 6 August 2021

PAPER NEST DOLLS BEDTIME EMMA

 


This was a quick, simple card for me.  



This sweet image from Paper Nest Dolls, is called Bedtime Emma.  I have coloured the image with Copics.  I used a resist technique on her gown and on teddy.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Climbing Clematis Collection.  I loved the paper so much, that I didn't want to add anything to cover it.  All I've added is a giant bow in sheer ribbon, which I've threaded through with eyelets, and a sentiment stamped from a freebie set that came with a craft magazine.




You can find more of these cuties in the Paper Nest Dolls Store.

And if you're looking for a bit of inspiration, join us in our Facebook Group.

Thanks for popping over for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door 3 August: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral paper is beautiful and fits your card perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks this week. Lisa GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love that image and your coloring is amazing, thanks for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the soft lilac! Fabulous coloring!
    Hugs Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors and patterns.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Linda! amazing coloring as always and a gorgeous layout and design!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you join us again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!