Tuesday 31 August 2021

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #607: ADD A SENTIMENT

 

Good Morning my crafty friends!



We have a fun new challenge on the go at Passion for Markers this week, and a super sponsor offering up a prize for our lucky winner!

Our theme for the week is:
ADD A SENTIMENT

And up for grabs:

2 digi images from 



I love Dr. Digi's images!  Every one is fun!



I've used Rise and Shine on my card.  I've coloured the image with Copics, added a few highlights with a white pencil and given him a bit of stubble with a black pen.

I used the following Copics:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000
Hair & Shorts: N8; N6; N4
Shirt: BG78; BG75; BG72; N8
Vest & Socks: W4; W3; W2; W1
Eyes & Coffee: E35; E31
Ground: E44; E43; E42
Background: E41
Cup: B00; B000; B0000, C2; C1; C0

My papers are from the DCWV Palms and Ferns paper pack, and my all important sentiment is an Art Impressions stamp, from the Dance it Out set.  I've used a Paper Rose die to cut out the sentiment, and inked the edges.

I've added a Ribtex glitter dot and a plain dot.  The fantastic coffee machine is a Houseworks Miniature.





The girls have put together a wonderful array of inspiration this week, so be sure to pop over to have a look!

I'll be visiting each and every entry this week, and I can't wait to see what you're working on. 

Thanks for popping over to see my card!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Colour Crazy Challenge Week 33: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic image and sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, just love the image and all the layers.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful this stamp .... I look like I just wake up in the morning .... male version ....!
    Thanks for taking part in the Scrapping4funChallenges challenge, I hope to see you again next month!
    Roberta DT Scrapping4funChallenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!